Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back in Albuquerque


NOB HILL--I have been back for a month. Nevermind asking why there have been no posts. I'm not sure.

I guess I decided that some things don't seem to fit anywhere else except here or on Albloggerque. The trouble with Albloggerque is that it doesn't seem to work with the feeds on the Duke City Fix. So I am expanding JohnnyTransAmerica to include things besides the bike trip.

I will write about the trip as well...after all, I do have 99 days of memories and over 800 pictures to sort through.

Meanwhile, here is me getting back in town. I was so happy to see MaryAnn! She looked even better than I had remembered, however impossible that seemed to me.

Notice that full head of hair! My hair was long when I started the trip and never got it cut. Also, the big smile. Happy me.

No comments: